The Challenge of a Lifetime; Your Time is Now
Take on one of the Greatest Challenges of the World.
If you don’t do it now, will you ever?
Dig deep. Push yourself. Be part of a team. Accomplish a goal you can be proud of forever. Very few ever attempt such a feat- are you one of the brave? Have you ever saved a life before? Now you can. Sponsorship means this is within your reach.
6 Days-The Marangu Route
Discounted Costs: £607 includes:
- Transfer from Nairobi Kenya to Arusha Tanzania
- Accommodation and breakfast at Arusha Hotel
- Transfer from Arusha to Kilimanjaro basecamp
- Park entrance fee and daily fees
- Accommodation in huts on mountain (includes Park accommodation fees)
- Three meals a day
- Mountain Rescue Fees
- Professional Mountain guides and porters
Sponsorship for Challenge Africa’s lifesaving work in rural Kenya. Minimum required £500 received before trip.
Suggested flights from London to Nairobi- £487(Gulf Air price for Feb 2013)
Kenya and Tanzania visa costs- £60
Inoculations- Hep. A, Typhoid (free on NHS at some clinics)
Optional Zanzibar beach holiday@Kendwa Rocks, Safari or volunteer trip to Challenge Africa’s work in Kenya can all be arranged.
*Spaces limited. Sign Up Now (or regret it forever!)